Morphis Tech is a software company that provides solutions for:
1. Legacy Modernization. Morphis Transformer has helped organizations yours breathe new life into their core legacy systems based in technologies such as Oracle Forms, PowerBuilder and Delphi, migrating it to Java or C#, maintaining 100% functional equivalence boosting agility, while significantly reducing their TCO.
2. Lack of Knowledge of what my code base is and how it works. Kuscos is a Software Intelligence product and it performs a MRI like examination to the critical enterprise code base, assessing and refactoring strategies, code dependencies, code complexity, execution flows and ultimately understanding how development teams influence the existing software architecture and design.
3. Tech talent scarcity. K.Explorer is an AI Code Assistant that makes the most of the existing enterprise code base. It uses the existing standards, internal best code practices and code patterns to make sure that the new generated code reuses and complies with what exists, is reliable, proven, texted and works. Using K.Explorer ensures that you are doing better and faster coder.
A legacy system that supports critical business processes can largely constrain your digital transformation strategy. Legacy modernization can improve system performance, enhance security, reduce maintenance costs, and ensure compliance with current industry standards. It also enables your business to remain competitive and adaptable in a rapidly changing technological landscape.
An MRI exam, or Magnetic Resonance Imaging exam, is a medical imaging technique used to visualize the internal structures of the body in detail. We do the same to your enterprise code base: we get you to visualize the internals of your core applications. That is an essential asset for the long-term success and sustainability of your mission critical software applications. That sort of knowledge is crucial for several reasons and here are some of the most relevant ones:
1. Legacy Modernization: If you decide to modernize or migrate your legacy systems, a thorough understanding of the existing codebase is essential for a successful transition.
2. Maintenance and Updates: To make changes or updates to your software, you need a deep understanding of how it works and what are the consequences of making changes to it.
3. Performance Optimization: To identify and resolve performance bottlenecks, you must understand the code's architecture and how data flows through it. This is essential for improving system efficiency.
4. Security: Understanding your codebase is critical for identifying and addressing security vulnerabilities.
5. Integration: understanding the touch points of your software with other systems or third-party services, a to ensure seamless integration and data exchange.
6. Scalability: To scale your application, you need to understand its architecture and bottlenecks.
7. Knowledge Transfer: As team members come and go, a well-documented and understood codebase ensures smooth knowledge transfer and onboarding for new developers.
8. Code Quality: Understanding your codebase allows you to assess and improve code quality by identifying and refactoring areas that are hard to maintain or prone to errors.
9. Compliance: In regulated industries, understanding the codebase is essential for ensuring compliance with industry-specific standards and regulations.
As a software provider, Morphis Technologies products and solutions are cross industry. We have worked with some Fortune 500 companies in several industries, from Financial Services, Healthcare, Telecom, Media and Technology, Utilities and Aerospace successfully migrating legacy enterprise mission critical systems into their equivalent supported by state of the art technology stacks.
Our process typically involves assessment, planning, migration, and testing phases. We start with a comprehensive assessment of your existing systems and for that we use Kuscos, the Software Intelligence tool. With deep insights from your legacy code base, we help our customers create a modernization plan, and with high degrees of automation that ensure 100% functional equivalence, we migrate the legacy system to a modern platform, while performing rigorous tests to the new system to ensure it meets your functional and performance requirements.
No, you don't have to shut down your existing systems entirely during modernization. We understand that the business cannot stop and the business keeps continuously demanding from the core systems that support the business. We use various strategies to ensure a smooth transition with minimal disruption to your business operations.
Yes, we offer post-modernization support and maintenance services to ensure your newly modernized systems continue to perform optimally and remain up to date while the technology transition is performed. Yet, our goal is to make sure that our customers are 100% autonomous.
Yes, we can provide references and case studies that demonstrate our expertise and the successful outcomes we've achieved for our clients. Feel free to reach out to us if you have more specific questions or require further information about any of our services.