At Morphis Tech, innovative solutions and challenging projects are born everyday. If you wish to share curiosity and build knowledge, if you are willing to learn, please get in, the door is always open.
Check our available positions section or apply here: application form and tell us about yourself .
Morphis Tech is a company which embraces business in a new perspective and brings innovation, which is already present in technology, to a business level. If you are willing to collaborate with us and if you wish to grow professionally making your creativity glow, join us in the big adventure.
What we look for
Morphis Tech is a company for those who are interested in innovation in software development and new technologies. We are always looking for new talents who thrive on innovation and dedication. Software systems modernization, evolution and development with minimum risks is one of our main goals. This giant and exciting challenge is the main key to our success and one of the main reasons to look for talented people.
What we offer
- A pleasant and challenging work environment
- Work with some of the best professionals in the market
- Involvement in innovative projects with large organizations
- Personal evolution based on performance and opportunities for continuous professional development
Lisbon Area – Portugal
We are looking for talented people who are interested in innovation in software development and associated technologies.
As a software engineer you will be part of a dynamic and talented team that creates the core technological components of our modernization product portfolio with continuous and wide technological challenges.
- At least a good bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or engineering (preferable)
- 0-2 years of experience in programming software languages is desired
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies
- At least academic experience in Java or .Net (one required; preferably both)
- Practical knowledge of analysis and modelling tools, platforms, methodologies, programming languages or architectures
- Willingness to travel
- English speaking and writing proficiency
- Availability within a short period of time (preferable)
Lisbon Area – Portugal
You will have a key role in getting the word out about Morphis Products and Services and getting more customers to adopt them. In your role, you will be prospecting potential new customers on various mediums and qualifying inbound & outbound leads in Portugal to build a pipeline of closable business, managing them to success. You will become knowledgeable about Morphis Products and Services, being able to get customers to see our value and how we can help them.
- 2+ years of sales experience in the technology industry with a background of prospecting to IT decision makers;
- Master or Bachelor’s degree;
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent oral, written and verbal communications skills. Handling objections, complaints, roadblocks and negotiation;
- Ability to provide technical product overview and insights relevant to customer needs;
- Capable of identifying potential opportunities, nurture the opportunities, and manage the relationship through success;
- General knowledge of the IT industry, with the capacity to learn and retain knowledge about individual products and business solutions;
- Ability to successfully communicate with contacts via the phone, email, video and presentations and maintain high volume of outbound calls per day/week/month;
- Success-driven, motivation to achieve and exceed quota or goals measured in calls/week, appointments/week, qualification of opportunities and annual sales goals;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Web Conferencing software (GoToMeeting preferred), and CRM or sales management tools (salesforce.com preferred);
- Portuguese – Native or Bilingual;
- English – Fluent.
Lisbon Area – Portugal
As a QA Tester you will be integrated in our dynamic and talented internal QA Team that is responsible to ensure Quality deliverables in all the technological components that Morphis delivers to its clients.
- Bachelor / Master in information technology, or relevant area for the function (preferable but not mandatory);
- People ready to learn but also available to teach and share knowledge;
- Team spirit, self-initiative and dynamism;
- Critical sense determined and attention to detail;
- Experience in software testing;
- Good knowledge of operating systems, web browsers use and database (SQL Server, Oracle);
- Bug tracking (using Jira);
- Good interpretation of test cases and specifications analysis;
- Good interpersonal and communications skills (English is required, other languages are a plus);
- Ability to travel;
- Availability within a short period of time (preferable).