Morphis Frames is a software tool for building technology agnostic applications. The GUI is implemented using a technology that provides support for different platforms meaning that programmers need to know only a single programming language.
Presentation language independent
of target technology
The presentation language is technology agnostic meaning that HTML5, Adobe Flex, WPF and mobile are all possible together with the potential to evolve to new technologies.
Presentation specifications can either be rendered or pre-generated in the target technology.
Support for standard server-side platforms (ASP.NET, JAVA EE, etc)
GUI-based integrated development environment
- GUI-based Development Environment will increase developer productivity.
- Morphis Frames Designer speeds application development and reduces errors.
Positive impact on software development process
- Application development independent of target technology
- Interfaces are reused when modernizing to new technologies
- Reduced development time
- Increased application performance
- Enhanced agility for code maintenance
- New business requirements easily incorporated
Libraries and Tools
Provides the developer tools, documentation and API libraries necessary to build, test and debug applications for Frames.
Highly-productive tools for Eclipse and Visual Studio environments.
Powerful and easy-to-use bi-directional GUI designer which makes it very easy to create applications without the time consuming process of writing code.
Want to see how it all works or have some questions on how it would work in your development process? Ask for a product demo and see all the advantages it may provide.REQUEST DEMO
Still have any unanswered questions? Our customer service will be glad to be of your assistance.CONTACT US
“The Basic Browser technologies have been pushed beyond the limit of what they can sanely accomplish” Crane, Pascarello & James